Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Featured artist!

Today I decided to try something new. I am wanting to start featuring other crafters for their work. So today let me introduce you to Ian.

Ian is a 7 year old cutie. He's also my son. ;) Today's art example is his Thanksgiving family project that he had to turn in for his 2nd grade class. Many members of our family helped produce it but to be honest it was mostly Ian and I. :)

So without further ado....



Ian's turkey features a number of art feathers.  We punched out some leaf shapes to spell out "Happy Thanksgiving" as well as our names.  The turkey has a necklace that features a drawling of Toothless from the movie "How to Train Your Dragon".  I found this completely adorable.   The bird's beck and that hangy thing that I'm too tired to google also has glitter glue on it to make it POP!  The feet have some dimensional help as well.  

That concludes our first featured artist and hope that you come back to visit us soon!  If you would like to be featured please send me an email with the title "Featured artist" to crazygal @ gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Krista :)

No comments:

Post a Comment